Whether you work from home on a permanent or part-time basis, you run your own business or you usually work in an office, there are great reasons for it:
1. You can work flexibly. You’re not tied to the 9-5 and you can plan your day around other non-work activities.
2. You can get up early or work late if you want to. If you’re an early bird or a night owl – start and finish your work day at a time that suits you and work at times when you’re at your peak.
5. You avoid the congestion, stress and frustration of the daily rush-hour commute.
6. You can get away from the endless office interruptions – the ‘have you got a minute’ moments, the water cooler discussions.
7. You’ll probably get a lot more done without the distractions of ringing phones, email and loud conversations.
You might even find time to exercise and take a lunch break while having a more productive day.