It’s the International Day of Happiness – so how happy are you and what makes you happy.
The sun has come out – that makes me happy.
- A lovely bunch of flowers – freshly delivered or picked from the garden – that makes me happy.
- Chocolate (good quality) – that always makes me happy.
- Watching the birds in my garden – that makes me happy.
- Listening to my favourite music or an upbeat song – that makes me happy.
- Children and babies – they make me laugh and smile with their wonder at the world.
There’s more of what makes me happy on my Facebook Page.
Whatever you do in life – be happy! 🙂