[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ border_style=”solid”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
Like many people, you probably feel you have too much to do and there are just never enough hours in the day to get everything done that you want or hoped to do.
- Maybe you spend your day fire-fighting
- Jumping from one task to the next.
- Juggling multiple projects
- Trying to balance your work and home life.
- There’s so much to do, you don’t even know where to start.
By learning and applying a few key time management strategies you can take back control of your life – at work and at home. You’ll be able to work fewer hours, you’ll be better organised and more productive.
Take Control Of Your Time – Online Coaching and Training
Week by week you’ll focus on building the foundations for stronger and better time habits without getting overloaded.
You’ll receive a weekly module covering the key strategies. You’ll learn practical tips and strategies you can start using right away. Plus you’ll receive 1:1 personal online coaching to give you added motivation, useful tips and support.
Even if you already know the basics, each of these strategies will act as a useful reminder, get you back on track and you’ll pick up a few new ideas too.
- Understand the importance of planning
- Discover one quick tip to save you at least an hour a day
- Find out how you can increase your productivity by 20%
- Create more time to spend with your friends and family
- Easy ways to get more done in less time
- You’ll be able to see the difference right from the start
- Build your skills, learn something new week by week
- Comment, feedback and coaching
All from the comfort of your home or office. Just set aside a little time each week, pull up a chair, grab a coffee and put each strategy into practice to strengthen and improve your time habits.
Here’s what you’ll receive in your six week online course:
Online access to each of the modules. You’re able to go through each one at your own pace and at a time that suits you. Ask your coach questions and receive answers as you go.
Week 1: Goals to Challenge, Inspire and Motivate You
If you don’t know where you’re going, you won’t be able to work out how you’re going to get there, what you need to do or know whether you’re on the right track. Not having a business plan or objectives is like setting out on a journey without a map, or playing football without goal posts.
- Find out how you can achieve everything you want
- Learn the positive impact of having goals
- Set objectives that work for your business and your life
- How to put goals your into action
Week 2: Easy Ways to Improve Your Planning
If you want to improve your productivity, there’s one thing you need that will make a huge difference to how much you get done. Find out how to achieve what you want while saving yourself time and effort.
- The importance of planning
- How to boost your productivity
- Effective to-do lists that work
- How to get more done in less time
Week 3: – Dealing With Procrastination
Procrastination has more than just an impact on your time. It affects you both financially and emotionally. It’s one of the biggest challenges and a prime source of time-wasting.
- Identify the reasons you procrastinate
- Understand the impact
- How to turn delaying tactics into action
- Tips to stop you and move you forward
Week 4: – How Better Boundaries Save You Time
We all need clear boundaries if we want to work effectively. They’re important in business and our home life. Find out what a difference one word can make to how you use your time.
- Learn the importance of boundaries
- How to structure your day to work better
- Choose how to use your time
- How to reduce your workload
Week 5: – Manage Your Distractions and Interruptions
There’s so much to distract us with constant demands on our time, energy and resources. Whether it’s your colleagues, social media or just your own internal chatter taking you off course, you could save up to two hours a day when you reduce or eliminate your distractions.
- How to identify your time wasters
- Avoid distractions and stay focused
- ONE easy way to increase your productivity
- Why multi-tasking doesn’t work
Week 6: – Taming Your Email Inbox
Hundreds of emails land in our Inboxes every day and it can be one of the greatest drains on your time. When you deal with it effectively, you’ll be more productive and waste less of your time and effort every day.
- 3… 2…1 tips to deal with your email
- The importance of good email etiquette
- Time saving tips when writing emails
- Deal with your email/paper backlog
- 1:1 online supportive coaching throughout the course
- Comments, feedback and answers to your questions as you go.
- Worksheets and checklists
- Additional tools and resources
Click the button below and you can start taking control of your time today …